Thursday, July 11, 2013

Meet Me!

Hey guys!

I just started a new beauty blog here on the internet :) To give you a brief background of myself, I have a slight severe obsession with all things related to makeup, skin, fashion, and hair! I started watching beauty videos on YouTube in 2011, and my first guru idol was Holly Ann-Aeree. I now watch videos from many different people, and YouTube has definitely broadened the range of products and brands that I use. Shades of Beauty will feature reviews and hauls from both drugstore and high-end products... and maybe even tutorials in the future! I hope to blog at least once or twice a week in the summer, but during the rest of the year I'm busy with academics, so there's a chance that I will be blogging less then. Feel free to tell me what things you'd like me to talk about by posting in the comments... I will do my best to please you guys! :)

That's all for now, take care!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment